Update – 30/03/2020 10:00am
With the Coronavirus situation continuing to deteriorate, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking around mitigation and maintaining business as usual to support our customers.
What we’re doing
At Supreme Nursing, our top priority is the health of our people, our customers and their families.
In line with advise from the Federal Health Department, we are taking the following steps :
Helping with prevention
- Our people have all had additional infection control training and are being supplied with the appropriate PPE
- Our nurses will be in the field checking our people and customers for temperatures and symptoms
- Anyone who has symptoms of the virus must not attend a shift and must seek the advice of a GP
- Our internal workforce has adopted a ‘Work from Home’ model and offices have been closed down until further notice
- Ongoing training and orientations will be done via Webinars wherever possible
- When hands on training is required we will abide by the ‘safe distance’ recommendations
Flexibility for customers
- We will be introducing a number of new measure and services for our customers which will be announce tomorrow 25/03/2020
- This COVID-19 pandemic is a time of uncertainty for us all, but Supreme Nursing is focussed on delivering our ongoing excellent service to our customers and we will also be taking on new clients who fit the criteria so no one is going through this alone.
- Every measure within our control is being taken to ensure there is no impact on service levels or delivery. If this changes, we will update you as soon as possible.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to be guided by information and directives from the World Health Organization, the Federal Health Department and state health authorities. We can confirm that there have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 with our team or customers.