We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Supreme Community Care is a registered service provider under the NDIS and DVA. We deliver home care and disability support services through our team of specialised nurses, allied health professionals, and support staff. Our work is all about empowering individuals to lead full and happy lives and everyone here has an important role to play – from caring for vulnerable people to managing expectations in sometimes highly intense situations.
We are seeking to find a fulltime Registered Nurse that is willing to service all of Brisbane. Car and fuel are included.
Skills, knowledge, and experience required (all or some of)
- Hygiene & Infection Control Management
- Complex Bowel Care
- Enteral Feeding Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Urinary Catheters
- Subcutaneous Injection
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Management
- Epilepsy – High Risk
- Stoma Care
- Pressure care & wound management
- Relevant Clinical experience (min 3 years clinical experience)
- Current AHPRA registration as an RN
- Current Yellow Card (or willingness to obtain)
- Current CPR
- Current First Aid
- Current Basic Emergency Life Support
- Manual Handling
- Right to Work in Australia
- Community Care (12 months experience preferred)
- Up to date vaccinations including COVID-19 vaccination
- Flu Vaccination (or willingness to get)
- Good health & fitness
- Ability to read and understand comprehensive care plans
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Solid computer & smart phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driver’s license
- A proactive approach to the safety and wellbeing of yourself and customers
- Ongoing training and competencies throughout the year
- Free Uniforms & PPE
- Car + Fuel
- Competitive Industry Remuneration
Don’t get lost in the agency grind, work with a company that encourages career development, flexibility, and who will genuinely care about you.
If you would like further details on the role, please call Supreme Community Care on 1300 911 884 to speak with one of our friendly consultants for a confidential discussion.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference in people’s lives and would like to be considered for this opportunity, APPLY NOW
Supreme Community Care strives for diversity, inclusion, and equality for our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation, or abilities to apply. Please note: In line with Government and industry mandates all staff must be fully vaccinated.
Please note: Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted.