Supreme Community Care are currently seeking experienced Disability Support Workers to service in the Southside!
We look for staff who are passionate and genuine about helping others and providing high quality support to our participants to improve their wellbeing and reach their full potential.
As a Support Worker you will be required to carry out tasks such as personal cares, social and community access and assisting with their daily activities. You will ensure that everything you do is focused on hitting the participants goals.
You will have previous experience in some / or all working with:
- Autism – including specialised behaviours.
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Stoma Care
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Hoist use / Manual Handling
- Proven experience in industry
- Completed or working towards a Certificate III or higher in Individual Support – Disability or equivalent
- A people focused approach to working with adults, children and families in a community-based role.
- Flexibility, reliability, and a commitment to providing exceptional service.
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card – or willingness to obtain)
- Working with Disability Check (Yellow Card/ NDIS Screening Card – or willingness to obtain
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a reliable registered and insured vehicle